Photo / Video Internship
As a Photo and Video Communications Intern, you will support the Marketing team in executing creative videos to engage our customers.
What You´ll do if you are chosen for this role
- Assist with video, photo strategy, brainstorming, storyboarding, and script writing
- Shooting videos and taking photos of our activities (student trips; parties, cultural activities and other)
- Assist with video productions, camera and light setups, sound recording, editing, etc.
- Cleaning up photo files for use in social media, publications and website
- Handling post production on footage to create high quality videos
- Supporting related activities
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Creative ideas and strong eye for video contact creation
- Have the tenacity to overcome obstacles to independently and confidently problem-solve your way to the desired outcome
- Attention to detail, flexible and organized
Benefits of this internship include
- To learn real-world knowledge, work ethics and team spirits
- To receive a recommendation letter confirming your work experience and skills gained
- Get exclusive discounts for Soy Erasmus products and services: trips, accommodation, Spanish courses and other
- Have free flash trips (it depends on the role which you are going to do in the tour)
- Share a benefit of Soy Erasmus Monday-Friday events (Pub Crawl, Sangria Pong, other), trips not included (it depends on the role you are going to do in the event)
- Get commission of sellings (tours, bike & scooter, accommodation rentals).
Internship period: 2 months (can be longer – negotiable)