Event Planning Internship
Soy Erasmus is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us in this internship. The intern will work in event preparation and coordination. You'll learn the ins-and-outs of event management working as event coordinators for student parties, meetups, trips, and more. Hours are mostly nights and weekends, but vary depending on event schedule. Internship can be used for college credit. If you have the energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative and exciting company events, keep reading!
In this role, you should expect to:
* Research event planning logistics, vendors, resources, social media marketing, content creation, community outreach, public relations, brand management, advertising, communications.
* Outreach to companies who may want to post events on Soy Erasmus website
* Assist in company events (student parties, trips, other).
Why do we want you? Because you have:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
* Ability to work independently and with a team
* Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
* Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple personalities and communicate with all levels of the organization
* Ability to use discretion, judgment, tact and poise regarding confidential and sensitive information privy to the HR department team members
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
* Requires approximately two times per week participate in student night events and travel on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday).
Benefits of this internship include:
* To learn real-world knowledge, work ethics and team spirits
* To receive a recommendation letter confirming your work experience and skills gained
* Get exclusive discounts for Soy Erasmus products and services: trips, accommodation, Spanish courses and other
* Have free flash trips (it depends on the role which you are going to do in the tour)
* Share a benefit of Soy Erasmus Monday-Friday events (Pub Crawl, Sangria Pong, other), trips not included (it depends on the role you are going to do in the trip)
* Get commission of sellings (tours, bike & scooter, accommodation rentals).
Please note: Internship agreement (Erasmus+ Learning Agreement or other) with a university is mandatory.