Sat, Feb 26|
PACKAGE DISCOUNT: Barcelona & Madrid
Ready to go with us to Barcelona, Madrid and Toledo? Get your ticket to the trips now for an even cheaper price! 🤩
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2022, 7:00 AM – Feb 27, 2022, 6:00 PM
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
About the Event
SoyErasmus Valencia goes to BARCELONA!
The program for the TRIP:
We start at 07:00 AM when the buses leave from Mestalla stadium and we arrive in Barcelona around 11.30 AM. Once we arrive in Barcelona it's time to do the check-in at our accommodation and around 12/12:30 AM we will go explore the old city with the guide!
After that you will have the rest of the day free to do whatever you want!! Take time to visit the most famous places in Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia, Parque Guel, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, La Pedrera, plaza Catalunya, las Ramblas and a lot more!
Free day! You can visit whatever is more attractive to you!
You can't miss entering the World's Most Famous Football Stadium… CAMP NOU!!!!!
And visit Picasso's Museum!
There are so many Museums and Monuments in Barcelona (Barcelona Centre of Contemporary Culture (CCCB), Maritime Museum, the Erotic Museum 😛 , etc) so you can have a choice of what you want to see!
At 10/11.00 AM, we have to leave the rooms of the hostel ( CHECK OUT ) or earlier if you want and then you can have your free day!
At 18.00 we all meet and that will be time to go back home!
1. The SoyErasmus Programme is not obligatory. You are free to have your program and enjoy the city in your way!
2. We are not responsible if for any reason you lose a bus or the tour guide. The program will be given to you and we will always announce what's up next and the hour, so pay attention and try not to get too drunk guys 😛
Please make sure you join our WhatsApp group:
Information about some places you may want to visit:
1. You can buy your ticket online to Park Guell for 10 € on their website.
2. For La Sagrada Familia ticket costs 24 € (with the student ID) but if you want to enter for free there is an option to go for the international mess on Sunday at 9:00 (but you have to be there at least 8:30 because the number of people allowed to Basilica is limited). Mind that in this case, you will not have access to the audio guide around the basilica.
3. To visit La Pedrera, you can consult their website to see all the different visits you have and choose the best option for you. If you have your student card, you can have a discount.
4. If you want to visit Camp Nou buy your ticket for 20 € on their website.
5. You can enter the Picasso Museum for 7 €!
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for the weather - check it!
- Water and Snacks
- Take your ID or passport with you
- Student card so you can get discounts in some places
SoyErasmus Valencia goes to MADRID & TOLEDO!
We hope you are enjoying your time in Valencia, but who would like to explore some other cities in Spain?!
Soy Erasmus is inviting you to a weekend-trip to Madrid and Toledo! We will spend 2 days in Madrid and Toledo. (we spend a night in Madrid)
🌟Madrid, the Capital of Spain, is a beautiful, vibrant city with lots to see and explore. It is known for its culture, history, museums, architecture and shops. Madrid has an impressive history, which is evident in its stunning monuments such as the amazing Plaza Mayor, the Egyptian Temple of Debod, the Almudena Cathedral and the Plaza de Cibeles. Also, Parque de El Retiro is a must-see attraction whilst in Madrid! It is a stunning park in the heart of the city, with many interesting monuments, gardens, lakes and the Velazquez Palace.
🌟Toledo is a city and municipality located in central Spain. The city has been declared a World Heritage Site. It is known as the city of 3 cultures: Christians, Jewish and Muslims. We will spend the day exploring Toledo, soaking up the history and culture. In Toledo, you will also find El Greco museum. This museum is located in Toledo´s Jewish Quarter and has an extensive collection of paintings by this artist of the Spanish Golden Age – it is definitely worth a visit!
What is included in the price:
- Private bus from Valencia - Toledo - Madrid - Valencia
- Hostel with breakfast in Madrid
- Soy Erasmus Team
- Ticket type
Regular price packagePrice€159.00