Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 6:45 AM – 10:00 PM
València, Mestalla, València, Španjolska
About the Event
Madrid is a city that offers something for everyone. Whether you want to discover interesting architecture and art🖌, or you prefer to get into nature, whether you live for the history of the places or you like to shop, eat🍜 and go to bars and pubs, no problem, Madrid offers it all!
With our day trip to Madrid, you have the opportunity to discover the city in your own way and make the most of it - discover it the way you want! Go on your own adventure and visit the places and monuments that interest you most.
What to visit?
- Panoramic view from the centre, which is a renovated palace, now used as a cultural centre (entrance to the platform 3€).
- Royal Palace (general admission 12€)
- Prado Museum (15€ general admission; free admission between 18:00-20:00)
- Museo Reina Sofía (12€ general admission; free admission between 19:00 and 21:00)
- Art Museums
- Kilometre Zero - a milestone marking the starting point of all Spanish streets, located at Puerta del Sol
- El Oso y el Madroño - statue showing the city's emblem, located in Puerta del Sol
- Plaza España
- Gran Vía - Madrid's largest shopping street
- Parque de El Retiro - a large park in the city, where you will find the Crystal Palace and some really beautiful monuments, fountains and nature.
Visiting Madrid during your stay in Spain is a must. So let's go together to one of the most interesting capitals of Europe.
Moreover, we will take a guided tour of the city with a local guide.
Another reason why it is essential to go to Madrid on this date is that it is the first weekend after the turn-on of Christmas lights🎄, which leaves an even more impressive view of this wonderful city.
‼️Join our Whatsapp group for important information before and during the trip‼️
EARLY BIRD€53.00Sale ended