Fri, Apr 07|
Mestalla Stadium side Avenida Aragon
Last tickets Magical Morocco Tour Trip 2023
If you want to explore the magical Morocco....this is the ideal trip for you. You will ride camels, sleep in the Sahara desert, see wild monkeys, discover the history of imperial cities and more.
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2023, 6:00 PM – Apr 16, 2023, 6:00 PM
Mestalla Stadium side Avenida Aragon, Av. d'Aragó, 30, 46021 València, Valencia, Spain
About the Event
PARA ESPAÑOL HAZ CLICK AQUI
If you want to explore all the wonders of Morocco, then this is the ideal trip for you!🤩
You will discover the rich history of imperial cities, breathtaking nature, and the mountains where you will find thousands of Kasbahs (castles made from sun-dried brick) and Berbers towns.
Explore Morocco’s Erg Chebbi dunes in the Sahara desert - spend the night under the stars in a Berber-style desert camp. Ride camel across the sand, try sandboarding, and 4-wheeler ride.🌞
ONE TRIP - 7 CITIES:
- Merzouga Desert
- Ait Ben Haddou
SPECTACULAR STOPS ON THE WAY:
- Ziz Valley
- Khetarras near Erfoud
- Todgha (Todra) Gorges
- Valley of Roses
DAY 1 (07/04/23): Departure from Valencia, Alicante and Murcia to Algeciras
We will start this wonderful trip leaving Valencia in the evening, passing by Alicante and Murcía, heading to Algerciras. We’ll arrive there early in the morning.🚌
DAY 2 (08/04/23): Departure from Algeciras to Morocco
From Algeciras, we will take a boat to Tanger, admiring one of the most important border crossing : the passage from Europe to Africa.
Our first sop in Morocco will be Chefchaouen, known for the striking blue-washed buildings of its old town. There, we will follow a guided tour of this breathtaking city and will be spending our first night in the magical continent of Africa.🥰
DAY 3 (09/04/23): Chefchaouen/ Fez
On our second day, we will head to Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco. A guided tour and some free time are planned, so that the city won’t have any more secrets for you ! We’ll spend our second night in Fez.🕌
DAY 4 (10/04/23): Fez/ Merzouga desert (stops on the way in Azrou and Ziz Valley)
Ever dreamed of sleeping under the stars ? You can do that with us ! We’ll continue our trip to Merzouga Desert, stopping in Azrou and Ziz Valley where you will meet wild monkeys and admire stunning different landscapes ! Once arrived at destination, we will go for a camel-ride through the dunes, watch the sunset in the desert and have a delicious dinner in Jaimas (typical Sahara Desert tents). We will spend the night there.🌌
DAY 5 (11/04/23): The Sahara Desert (Morocco´s Erg Chebbi dunes)
We’ll enjoy the most beautiful sunrise you’ve ever seen in the desert. Then we’ll ride our camels back to the hotel where we will spend the evening partying and dancing to the sound of tambourines. During the day, you will have the possibility to choose between several optional fun activities :
- 4x4 ride with a driver in the Sahara desert
- Quad biking in the sand dunes
- Sand boarding in the desert
DAY 6 (12/04/23): Ouarzazate (stops on the way in Khetarras near Erfoud, Todgha (Todra) Gorges, The Valley of Roses)
We will continue our trip to Ouarzazate, the African Hollywood. On the way, we will have several stops in spectacular places such as the Todgha Gorges, the oasis of Tinghir and the Valley of Roses. The city of Ouarzazate being very small, only a few hours are enough to get to discover it. We’ll spend the night in this exceptional city.
DAY 7 (13/04/23): Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah/ Marrakech
On the 7th day of this incredible journey, we’ll visit Marrakech. We’ll have a guided tour to get to see the most beautiful landmarks of this city, including a UNESCO World Heritage Site ! We will spend the night in Marrakech.
DAY 8 (14/04/23): Marrakech/ Casablanca
We will have all day to continue exploring the astonishing city of Marrakech ! At night, we will leave for Casablanca and spend the night there.
DAY 9 (15/04/23): Casablanca/ Rabat/ Back to Valencia
On our last visiting day, we will visit the second largest Mosque in the world, Koutoubia and Bahia. Later we’ll head to the capital of the kingdom, Rabat. We will visit this beautiful city before going back to Tanger to catch the ferry. We will travel by night from Algeciras.
DAY 10 (16/04/23): Arrival in Valencia, Alicante, Murcia
After 10 wonderful days of discoveries, mind-blowing landscapes, amazing food and good times, it’s time to get back to Valencia, Alicante or Murcía !
The bus will arrive in Valencia, Alicante and Murcía in the afternoon.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO TRAVEL TO MOROCCO, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VALID PASSPORT. REMEMBER THAT WE WILL LEAVE THE EU AND GO TO ANOTHER CONTINENT.
You will find more information about VISA at the end of the description.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE ?
- Private bus from Valencia to Algeciras
- Private bus Algeciras - Valencia
- Private bus in Morocco during the whole trip
- Boat ticket from Algeciras to Tanger
- Boat ticket from Tanger to Algeciras
- Guides and companies
- Moroccan guide who will accompany us during the whole trip
- Local guides for small groups in Fez
- Local guide in Marrakesh
- Local guide in Chefchaouen
- Guided tour in Mosque of Casablanca
- Soy Erasmus Tour leader
- Soy Erasmus staff assistant
3* and 4* hotels in triple and quadruple rooms.
- Hotel in Chefchaouen
- Hotel in Fez
- Hotel in the desert with a pool
- Night in Moroccan Jaimas
- Hotel in Ouarzazate
- Hotel in Marrakech
- Hotel in Casablanca
- Camel ride in the Sahara desert
- Party with Berber people in the desert
- Spectacular stops on the way: Azrou, Ziz Valley, Khetarras near Erfoud, Todgha (Todra) Gorges, Valley of Roses, Tizi n'Tichka
- Visiting Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Package of breakfasts and dinners for only 50€/person for the whole stay in Morocco (starting breakfast first night there in Chefchaouen). We would highly recommend buying this package because sometimes we arrive late and it would be hard to find something outside to eat.
- 4x4 rent in the desert for a 3-hour adventurous ride with interesting stops in nomad villages : 20€/person
- Rent a quad to ride in the dessert : 45€ for 1 person ; 55€ for 2 persons
- Rent sandboard in the desert : 4-5€ for 1-1,5 hour
- Entry to The Atlas Studios in Ouarzazate : 8€/person
- Entry to The Palacio Bahia in Marrakech : 7€/person
- Entry to The Majorelle gardens in Marrakech : 12€/ person
- Entry to the Mosque of Casablanca (only with a student card until 25 years old) : 6,5€/ person (Regular price: 13€/ person)
- Entry to Bou Inania Madrasa in Fez : 2€
- TRAVEL INSURANCE:
- We highly recommend that you get travel insurance for our Morocco trip. We will be travelling to another continent and will be away for 9 days. This is to avoid any problems or additional costs whilst you are away, in case you become sick or injured. If you do not have additional insurance, please message us at email@example.com.
Remember that Morocco is a Muslim country, so they don't drink nor serve alcohol, but they do sell it in supermarkets such as Carrefour in the big cities we are going to visit (Fez, Marrakesh, Ouarzazate, Casablanca).
Photocopies are NOT valid, you MUST bring your actual passport.
If you are a citizen of one of these countries below you do NOT need a visa to Morocco:
Algeria, Lithuania, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Mali (Besoin d'une AEVM), Australia, Malta, Saudi Arabia, Maldives (a stay limited to 30 days), Argentina, Mexico, Belgium, Niger, Bahrain, Norway, Malaysia (a stay limited to 90 days), New Zealand, Brazil, Oman, Bulgaria, Portugal, Burkina Faso, Netherlands, Ivory Coast, Philippines, Canada, Peru, Chile, Poland, China, Puerto Rico, Cyprus, Qatar, Colombia, Macao (Administrative area), Congo (Brazzaville) (Besoin d'une AEVM), Czech Republic, South Korea, Romania, Croatia, San Marino, Denmark, Slovakia, Spain + Andorra, Senegal, Estonia, Singapore, United States of America, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Slovenia, Russian Federation, Sweden, Finland, Tunisia, France + Monaco, Turkey, Gabon, United Kingdom, Greece, Guinea (Conakry) (Besoin d'une AEVM), Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Indonesia, Japan, Hong-Kong (limited stay of 30 days), Hungary (limited stay of 90 days), Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein
The Kingdom of Morocco has launched, as of July 10, 2022, the procedure for granting the electronic visa "eVisa" through the platform https://www.acces-maroc.ma/#/ to facilitate the granting of visas foreigners subject to this formality.
You require a visa to enter Morocco of at least six months validity on your passport when entering the country, so make sure you check the expiration date of your passport before you travel.
If you still need help, please contact the Embassy of Morocco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valencia: email@example.com
- Murcia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barcelona: email@example.com
- Madrid: firstname.lastname@example.org )
or us at email@example.com
The visa can take up to 7 days to be issued, depending on the level of work of the consulate, so we advise you to make the visa in time.
FIRST 20 PLACES€409.00Sold Out
21 - 40 PLACES OFFER€419.00
Group: 2 - 4 people€369.00
Group: 5 - 8 people€359.00
Group: 9 - 10 people€349.00
Group: 10+ people€339.00