Sat, Mar 04|
Barcelona Trip (04/03 - 05/03)
One day in Barcelona is not enough. 2 DAYS in Barcelona are exactly what you need to enjoy and explore the city perfectly! 🤩🔥
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2023, 7:00 AM – Mar 05, 2023, 7:00 AM
Mestalla Stadium, Av. d'Aragó, 30, 46021 València, Valencia, Spain
About the Event
SoyErasmus Valencia goes to BARCELONA!
The program for the TRIP:
We start at 07:00 AM when the buses leave from Mestalla stadium and we arrive in Barcelona around 11.30 AM. Once we arrive in Barcelona it's time to do the check-in at our accommodation and around 12/12:30 AM we will go explore the old city with the guide!
After that you will have the rest of the day free to do whatever you want!! Take time to visit the most famous places in Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia, Parque Guel, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, La Pedrera, plaza Catalunya, las Ramblas and a lot more!
Free day! You can visit whatever is more attractive to you!
You can't miss entering the World's Most Famous Football Stadium… CAMP NOU!!!!!
And visit Picasso's Museum!
There are so many Museums and Monuments in Barcelona (Barcelona Centre of Contemporary Culture (CCCB), Maritime Museum, the Erotic Museum 😛 , etc) so you can have a choice of what you want to see!
At 10/11.00 AM, we have to leave the rooms of the hostel ( CHECK OUT ) or earlier if you want and then you can have your free day!
At 18.00 we all meet and that will be time to go back home!
1. The SoyErasmus Programme is not obligatory. You are free to have your program and enjoy the city in your way!
2. We are not responsible if for any reason you lose a bus or the tour guide. The program will be given to you and we will always announce what's up next and the hour, so pay attention and try not to get too drunk guys 😛
Please make sure you join our WhatsApp group:
Information about some places you may want to visit:
1. You can buy your ticket online to Park Guell for 10 € on their website.
2. For La Sagrada Familia ticket costs 24 € (with the student ID) but if you want to enter for free there is an option to go for the international mess on Sunday at 9:00 (but you have to be there at least 8:30 because the number of people allowed to Basilica is limited). Mind that in this case, you will not have access to the audio guide around the basilica.
3. To visit La Pedrera, you can consult their website to see all the different visits you have and choose the best option for you. If you have your student card, you can have a discount.
4. If you want to visit Camp Nou buy your ticket for 20 € on their website.
5. You can enter the Picasso Museum for 7 €!
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for the weather - check it!
- Water and Snacks
- Take your ID or passport with you
- Student card so you can get discounts in some places