Communication / Languages Internship
Soy Erasmus Travel Agency offers an internship program designed to provide opportunities for students interested in international and local student's life in Valencia to learn more about the industry, and about how businesses work. Internships are offered on an unpaid basis, and must be taken for school credit.
Are you a Journalism, English, Spanish, Communications or Marketing student who is creative and has a passion for writing? If so, Soy Erasmus is currently seeking a highly motivated, high energetic student to join our team for an internship.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
* Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
* Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
* Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
* Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
* Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
WHAT YOU NEED
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Creative and innovative thinker and planner
* Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
* Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
* Self-motivated and self-directed
* Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
* Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
* Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
* Positive energy...this team likes to have fun
BENEFITS OF THIS INTERNSHIP INCLUDE
* To learn real-world knowledge, work ethics and team spirits
* To receive a recommendation letter confirming your work experience and skills gained
* Get exclusive discounts for Soy Erasmus products and services: trips, accommodation, Spanish courses and other
* Have free flash trips (it depends on the role which you are going to do in the tour)
* Share a benefit of Soy Erasmus Monday-Friday events (Pub Crawl, Sangria Pong, other), trips not included (it depends on the role you are going to do in the trip)
* Get commission of sellings (tours, bike & scooter, accommodation rentals).
Please note: Internship agreement (Erasmus+ Learning Agreement or other) with a university is mandatory.